NEWS and EVENTS
Training of students sessions will be held from 26th June until 5th of July 2022. The sessions involve 4 different modules from beginner, intermediate and expert. 3 sessions will be held via physical face to face workshops, while one session which is AI for Industry will be held online. Students are advised to register as soon as possible via the QR code in the poster since limited seats available. For further information, please contact Dr Aida Ali at the email address as in the poster.
We are finally able to meet in person! SHYFTE and ENHANCE Transferable Research and Laboratory (TRL) Outcome, happening now at UNINOVA UNL. It is interesting to see how the two projects can complement each other.
Train of trainers sessions part II for domain Artificial Intelligence have been successfully conducted and organized by UTM team from 8 February 2022 until 28 February 2022. There were 4 modules from 4 different trainers in which the training sessions were conducted online via Webex application.
Our first Industrial Workshop, come and join us listen to industry players talk about IR4.0 and how it is implemented across Asia and Europe. See you!
SHYFTE 4.0 Building Skills4.0 Through University and Enterprise Collaboration Industrial Workshop
« Skills for the Industry of the future »
03 March 2022, Thursday , 4 pm (MYT)
The objective of this workshop is to have an exchange with industrial companies in order to consider with them the needs in new skills and to validate the choices made within the framework of the Shyfte 4.0 project.
The Microsoft Teams Link: https://bit.ly/3IAxDTj
Moderator: Prof. Matteo Savino, University of Sannio, Italy
Based on the objectives listed above, it will be organized as follows:
• Introduction of the workshop: Prof. Y. Ouzrout, University Lumiere Lyon 2, France
• Industrial session: present and illustrate challenges and needs for companies (1h30)
- Company 1 Mr Jensen Joymengul – Company Lindé (France)
- Company 2 (Italy) to be defined
- Company 3 MUVU Company (Portugal)
- Company 4 Mr Faizal Ali, Vectolabs Bhd (Malaysia)
- Company 5 (Thailand) to be defined
- Company 6: Ms. Zhiyu Chang, Technology Co., Ltd, Banyan (China)
• Round table (30mn):
- How can HEIs prepare their students for new challenges and employability?
- How can Learning Centers provide answers to the increase in skills of company employees?
Date: 6 October 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 2.30 – 3.30 pm
Prof. Dr. Sharifah Kamilah was invited to give her talk on best practice for SHYFTE project on 6 October 2021. The talk was held in conjunction with UTM International Day 2021, organized by UTM International Office. Besides tips on best practice, Prof Dr Sharifah Kamilah also share her experiences in terms of challenges faced by the team project during the pandemic era. The talk also involved discussion session with the participants and Q&A session.