Our first Industrial Workshop, come and join us listen to industry players talk about IR4.0 and how it is implemented across Asia and Europe. See you!
SHYFTE 4.0 Building Skills4.0 Through University and Enterprise Collaboration Industrial Workshop
« Skills for the Industry of the future »
03 March 2022, Thursday , 4 pm (MYT)
The objective of this workshop is to have an exchange with industrial companies in order to consider with them the needs in new skills and to validate the choices made within the framework of the Shyfte 4.0 project.
The Microsoft Teams Link: https://bit.ly/3IAxDTj
Moderator: Prof. Matteo Savino, University of Sannio, Italy
Based on the objectives listed above, it will be organized as follows:
• Introduction of the workshop: Prof. Y. Ouzrout, University Lumiere Lyon 2, France
• Industrial session: present and illustrate challenges and needs for companies (1h30)
- Company 1 Mr Jensen Joymengul – Company Lindé (France)
- Company 2 (Italy) to be defined
- Company 3 MUVU Company (Portugal)
- Company 4 Mr Faizal Ali, Vectolabs Bhd (Malaysia)
- Company 5 (Thailand) to be defined
- Company 6: Ms. Zhiyu Chang, Technology Co., Ltd, Banyan (China)
• Round table (30mn):
- How can HEIs prepare their students for new challenges and employability?
- How can Learning Centers provide answers to the increase in skills of company employees?