GUIDELINE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION
Course Registration is mandatory for all students. The student must register for courses offered in their respective semester.
- Students can only register for the courses that are offered for a particular semester based on the rules and regulations set by the student’s faculty/school.
- Students are not allowed to register for the courses that are not offered in the particular semester by referring to your respective Study Plan.
- Students can perform course withdrawal (TD) for courses that have been registered for the particular semester. Course withdrawal can be done at a specific duration stated in the Work Schedule by using the Course Withdrawal Form (UTM.E/3-2) available on AMD Website here.
- If the student fails to do the course registration within the specific duration as stated in the Work Schedule, unless valid reasons are given, the student will be terminated from the University.
- Detail of postgraduate academic rules and regulations can be obtained at this link here.
- Students may get more details regarding Course Registration, Lecture Timetable and Academic Calendar below.