About TelG Mote
TelG mote platform is designed to enable cutting edge research and development in wireless sensor network. It has low power consumption and low data rate. It has been designed using XBee RF modules and is ideal for application requiring low latency and predictable communication timing. TelG enables robust multi-point and multi-hop connectivity. It facilitates mesh network topology for maximized wireless performance and ease of development.
TelG Mote Features
- Support IEEE 802.15.4 XBee and WIFI XBee module.
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
- Using ATMEGA644p microcontroller with 4kB RAM
- Integrated onboard PCB antenna (depend on the XBEE module used)
- Programming mote the using In-System-Programming (ISP)
- Support SPI, USART, I2C and ADC for collecting data
- Flexible sensors integration
- Rapid application development using WiseOS embedded operating system.
- Fully interoperable with other Digi product such as gateway(X2), device adapter, extender and Digi Cloud.
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules such as XBee ZigBee, XBee Wi-fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), XBee@802.15.4
- Low-power sleep modes
- Integrated temperature sensor
TelG mote can be integrated into a wide variety of applications requiring low power wireless connectivity, high reliability and performance.
- Precision agriculture and farming
- Consumer application control
- Green technology solutions
- Energy Management
- Safety and emergency
- Residential and commercial building automation
- Industrial process control
- Transport and logistic
- Health and wellness monitoring
- Microcontroller: Atmega644p
- Frequency: 7.3728 MHz
- SRAM: 4KB
- EEPROM: 2KB
- FLASH: 64KB
- Dimensions: 43x60x11mm
- Temperature Range: -20oC to 65oC
- Battery Voltage Input : 4.0V to 6.0V
- Support microSD card (up to 32GB)
- Standby Mode: 10.62 uA
- Receive Mode: 54 mA
- Transmit Mode: 49 mA
- USART,SPI,I2C(TWI), ADC, External
- Interrupt and GPIO pin
TelG Mote Kit (RM 2999)
- 4x TelG Motes with IEEE 802.15.4 XBee Module (without battery).
- IEEE 802.15.4 XBee base station.
- 1x AVR ISP MK2 Programmer.
- WiseOS CD (including tutorial, note and programming guide).
- 1 years warranty for TelG Mote (replace with the new TelG mote).
TelG Mote Basic Training (RM 3499)
- Maximum 5 person.
- 2 days training.
- Training include of TelG mote and WiseOS introduction. Learn how to use WiseOS library such as task, timer, usart, wireless communication (using IEEE 802.15.4 module) and temperature sensor. Introduce simple application using integrated temperature sensor.
- This is hands-on training.
- Code programming explanation through line by line.
- Intermediate, advance and custom training also available.
Single Mote (RM 799)
- Only Motes with IEEE 802.15.4 XBee Module (without battery).