Advanced Telecommunication Research (ATT) Group received a visit from delegation of National Institute of Kagoshima, Japan on September 27, 2016.
The delegation of National Institute of Technology, Kagoshima College are:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kenji Kashine
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kiyotaka Kamata
- Dr. Takashi Hara
- Dr. Takayuki Shiraishi
Members of ATT group that attended the visit are:
- Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Sharifah Hafizah Syed Ariffin
- Dr. Nurul Muazzah Abd Latiff
- Dr. Rozeha Abd. Rashid
- Dr. Nurzal Effiyana Ghazali
- Dr. Muhammad Ariff Baharaduddin
- Dr. Mohd. Adib Sarijari
During the visit, Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Sharifah Hafizah Syed Ariffin, did a presentation on ATT’s research areas. After the presentation, a short discussion on the current and previous project were discussed. It is hoped the collaboration works between ATT and National Institute of Technology, Kagoshima College will soon become a reality
Parts of memories captured at UTM-MIMOS Laboratory, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.