Admission Requirement for Direct Entry to Second or Upper Year
Program Entrance Requirement
- Obtained at least a grade of ‘C’ in the following subjects at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level:
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia;
Obtained at least Gred B at Diploma level in Mathematics and Physics.
- Obtained at least a Band 1 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET);
- Holds a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power / Communication / Electronics / Mechatronics) from UTM or Public Institute of Higher Learning (IPTA) or Private Institute of Higher Learning (IPTS) or equivalent with PNGK of at least 3.00;
- Candidates are not color blind or disable so as not to hamper from doing practical work.
Subjected to the University’s Academic Regulation, credit exemption will be given to direct entry students after registration according to the grade of the courses obtained and the courses are recognized by the Faculty and University. The actual year of entry and duration of study are subjected to credit exemptions approved by University.