UNDERGRADUATE POSTER COMPETITION
CALL FOR POSTER
(EXCLUSIVE FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS)
International Joint Conference on Medical Engineering, Science and Technology (iMEDiST) 2021 cordially invite you to submit your poster in the International Medical Devices and Technology Conference (iMEDITEC) 2021 on the 29th – 30th of June 2021
Therefore, wait no more and share your undergraduate projects with the others and win fabulous prizes at IMEDIST 2021 with a Grand Prize of USD250!
NOTE : Please refer to the following sample for UG poster structure template, however, you may use your own creativity to come up with your own design for submission.
Guideline for Participants
- The poster size must be in A1 size (594mm x 841mm).
- All poster must be arranged in PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE orientation.
- All posters must have IMEDITEC2021 logo at the top of poster
- Title, Authors and Affiliations at the top right of the poster.
- The main body should consist of :
Objectives, Problem statement, Background, Method, Expected Result/Result
- The submitted posters are judged based on the criteria : – Well written Introduction, Background, Expected Result/Result, Conclusion,
– The organization, design, clarity and formatting of the poster.
– Grammar, Spelling and Plagiarism (Properly cited reference).
- All posters must be in PDF or JPEG format
- Present the information submitted clearly and simply in a visually appealing way.
- You may include figures, tables, graphs and/or photographs.
- Keep the text brief and to the point.
- Avoid using abbreviations, acronyms and/or jargon in your poster.
- Make sure the font size and color is consistent throughout the poster
Local Student – RM50/Poster
International Student – USD20/Poster
Poster Submission OPEN : 12th February 2021
Poster Submission and Payment Deadline : 31st May 2021
Payment should be made to the following account:
Bank Account Name: Bendahari Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Bank Account Number: 8006053536
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Address: Ground Floor Student Union Building, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Bank Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Kindly write your First Name followed by iMeditec2021 (eg: Raimi ICBME2021) for all transactions